Permitting your Bulkhead, Boathouse, or Pier

Moseley Construction goes out of their way to make the construction process less stressful for you.

We take care of Trinity River Authority Permitting and US Army Corps of Engineers Permitting for you. We will request your property information and signature on the permit applications, then we take care of everything else. If you are in a community that requires POA approval, you will have to take care of that.